Ready for some fancy schmancy scrambled eggs? Lo and behold.
These hearty scrambled eggs will definitely start your day off right! This recipe is vegetarian, but it’ll please your tastebuds whether you’re an herbivore or a carnivore (I promise!).
Serving size: 1
2-3 eggs, beaten
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 onion, chopped
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup kale, shredded
parmesan cheese (or any cheese of your choice)
1 tbsp. chives, chopped
1. Cook garlic and onion in a pan over medium heat in olive oil.
2. Once the onion is clear, add cherry tomatoes to the pan.
3. Add beaten eggs to the mixture once the cherry tomatoes start to shrivel up.
4. When the eggs start to cook, add kale and parmesan cheese.
5. Remove scrambled eggs from pan when they are fully cooked and plate.
6. Sprinkle additional parmesan cheese if you wish.
7. Top off with 2-3 spoonfuls of greek yogurt to add tartness (a healthier substitute for sour cream!) and/or tomato sauce to add sweetness.
8. Sprinkle chives (to make your scrambled eggs even more fancy 😉 )
I like spicy food, so I usually eat my scrambled eggs with either tabasco or sriracha!